Sunday, July 13, 2014

Intro Post


Hello, & welcome to my blog! My name is Robyn, & I am a 30-something Christian woman suffering from chronic illness.

I struggled with whether or not to reveal what my chronic illnesses are, but I don't want this blog to only cater to a select group. There are many different types of chronic illness - I bet I haven't even heard of a bunch of them - but many of the struggles are similar. My hope is that I can speak to a wide audience.

I am not a writer, I just have a lot to say. My blog posts may cover topics such as chronic illness, Christianity & faith, maybe a little reformed theology, recipes, crafts, fashion....etc etc etc! Pretty much anything & everything that is ever on my mind!

I have spent a lot of years not being honest with myself, and only partially honest with others. I want this blog to be about honesty.

Please always feel free to comment. But please always be kind. Chronically ill people can be broken people. Let's make it a practice to always have something nice to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment